This is the official Buxfer Android application.
Buxfer helps you make better spending decisions by making it easy to see all your accounts at one place, understand where your money goes, reduce unwanted spending, and save for future goals.
ALL ACCOUNTS IN ONE PLACE:
- Add transactions on the go, even when not connected to the internet. Reconcile them later.
- Automatically downloads data from 10,000+ banks without storing your online banking password on our server.
- Upload bank statements or files from Quicken, MS Money and other financial softwares.
UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES:
- Insightful reports help visualize spending trends and easily spot irregularities.
- Build your own customized tagging structure, organized exactly the way you like.
- Create automatic tagging rules personalized for your transactions.
REDUCE UNWANTED SPENDING:
- Setup budgets to limit weekly, monthly or yearly spending per tag.
- Get real-time alerts on your mobile device when you exceed your budget.
SAVE FOR FUTURE GOALS:
- Forecast future expenses and account balances based on previous spending patterns
- Industry-standard 128-bit encryption is used to secure communication between our servers and your computer.
- Server infrastructure is compliant with industry standards such as PCI and SOC 3.
- Daily scans and Audits by independent, reputed security firms like McAfee and Symantec.
- High-grade, bank-level 256-bit encryption is used to secure any sensitive information stored on our servers.
Buxfer: Budget & Money Manager is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Buxfer: Budget & Money Manager (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.